Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dialed in!

I used Betasso Preserve today in Boulder as kind of a "test course" to dial in the new setup. After about 90 minutes, several different combinations of handlebars/stems and shock/fork air pressure adjustments, I think I got it. Race tomorrow at 3:45pm. Excited for the first race back on a full suspension 26er! Not much time to feel the bike since it was just finished yesterday (thank you Bike Way!), but it will be a fun race no doubt regardless!

Betasso Preserve is actually the course I cut my teeth on for mountain biking during the summer of 2004...ahhh memories of riding the granny ring here. I dusted off the Iguana that I'd put maybe 50 miles on since 2001 and brought it with me when I spent the summer in Longmont working for Transwest at a trailer shop.

Now mostly in the big ring here...reminds me of how much has changed! Not just changed in biking, but how life has changed period.

No comments: