Monday, March 7, 2011

Nice Weather Racin' Comin'!

Lookin forward to the race this weekend! It will be fun to ride in 60-70 degrees again. Last weekend was kind of a bust- after that last race I feel ultra sensitive to cold and just dont want to ride in it at all. A little frustrated about that but it will pass.

After thinking about it- never before have I raced this early- usually this time of year I'm just starting to think about training after several months off. Perspective is important for motivation. With a competitive nature, it's easy to get wrapped up in the days leading into a big race thinking about the workouts that were either missed or didn't go according to plan for whatever reason. I just love the racing and sometimes need a little thought or reminder to move on looking forward saying I did the best I could, so who cares...lets race!!

No comments: