Monday, February 28, 2011

No Leadville!!! ...yet...

The announcements were sent tonight and I did not get in. However...this year they're having three qualifiers to allow people to race into the start list- One in CA, CO, and NH...guess I'll have to try one of those. It's also very likely that my schedule will be changing dramatically in the next couple weeks. Lookin to add some more Ultra Endurance/Marathon type events.

Lots of outside stress lately...stress outside of training and riding and that sort of fun stuff- Lots of waiting...patiently...it's starting to affect my motivation. Need to get back into somewhat of a routine again! Need to release some tension!

1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey Dave, Think about the Laramie Enduro for one of your long distance events!!! The 74 miler is all good. Mostly double track, but the single track is amazing. And as always here in WY, Some SWEET Cattle Trail.

July 31st. Registration opens in a couple months I think. Oh, Its cheap!!!

Later