Thursday, June 30, 2011

Firecracker 50: Officially In!

Off to Colorado tomorrow! Big days of altitude training- long Saturday ride planned, a good tune up ride Sunday, and the Firecracker 50 in Breckenridge on Monday the 4th of July!

Looking forward to this race as I've read about for years and finally have the opportunity to do it. My energy and fitness feels like its finally coming back with some much needed long nights of sleep and routine training again setup by TJ. This is all in good timing when I just received the email today that I'm off the waiting list and in the race!

Should be a great fitness test to set the stage for whats to come in the next six weeks of training for and eventually racing the Leadville 100. Plus another reason to visit CO...like I needed one ;)

No comments: