Monday, May 4, 2009

Whats coming up...




Well here are some pictures of the nearly finished weapon for the 2009 season. I wasn't sure when I ordered them but I really like the white wheels on this bike...the colors all over the bike go good together...and they match my team kit!
Training is much more consistent since I got the official email from USA Cycling that I qualified to compete at the USA Cycling Mountain Bike National Championships a few weeks ago. Yep. I just got in touch with TJ again. I'm so pumped for this season now. Lots in order and less stress. Time to get out and log some miles! I've got the Orbea set up as a singlespeed and on certain courses (ahem...Hillside) is proving to me that maybe I need some extra workouts before I can be "fast" like that. Probably going to be racing as a 1x9 for the MNSCS season opener at Salem Hills. Two weeks!
Pre-season race at Hillside on Saturday and the Thursday night Buck Hill series starts on the 14th. The season is literally around the corner...race schedule updates now on the right margin.
\Oh...and I bought a little 1976 MG Midget to enjoy the summer...since neither of my hot rod projects will be done.

No comments: