Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome to Omaha!

So I'm in O'town now as my friends call it and things are going well here! Everybody's been great to work with and nice people wherever I go. Thanks to the comments on my last post, I've found some good info on where to ride when the trails are ready. Hopefully able to line up some group rides on the road too.

I've got my apartment situated now to have my CycleOps set up in front of the TV with the Bianchi...long "shake the rust off" ride tonight on that. I'm eager to get started again.

Gonna ease into it. Honestly my leg feels good...but there are times when I know that it was broken 6 months ago. Not worried about riding on the trainer, but I have to say I'm a little nervous about getting back out on the trails. Still kinda bummed about the whole thing when I think back. I was really pounding those trails in Colorado harder and faster than I've ever been before.

Oh well...I'll get it back right? ...right? ;-)

No comments: