Thursday, March 4, 2010

March?? Already??

Yes! While it has been a pretty mild winter, I've been itching for March to come along...cause that means that snow should be gone soon! Especially around here! The roads are not bad now except for lots of water and sand/salt...but should be able to get the mountain bike out on the road soon at least!

Training is becoming 'almost' a daily routine now which feels really good.

Racing is right around the corner....strange to say that as in years past my first race was never until the MNSCS series Spring Cup in mid/late May. Six weeks til the Monterey, CA race - Sea Otter...still not sure if I'll be ready for that yet. The weekend after that is a race in Fruita, CO (MSC Series race). If I miss Sea Otter, then I'll probably do that instead.

2010 will bring some changes to my realm of competition. Along with mountain bike racing, I will be trying out some other forms...except not ready to say specifically yet. Why am I posting this on a public blog then?? I don't know...need to say a little bit of something to somebody somewhere I guess!

No comments: