Friday, February 26, 2010

In the Gym

Spending a lot of time in the gym lately. Mainly because thats where I can train and watch the Olympics at the same time. Lots of weights. But fun for a change since I don't lift weights that often.

Exploring new towns is always fun and there's been a lot of that! There are some really good restaurants here in Omaha. I'm really excited for the snow to melt away here as is everybody I guess. I don't mind snow if I can do something on it. But its in that in-between stage now where its mostly icy dirty stuff, and just enough to make riding pretty sketchy. Off to Mpls tonight to get my house ready to rent out. Maybe some snowmobiling this weekend if I get the house done by Saturday night!

BTW...while it is not Lindseys fault...I think Mancuso had a shot at another gold.

No comments: