Monday, April 19, 2010

Race Prep Rides...Races coming!

The riding two weekends ago in Minneapolis was awesome. The Saturday was only the second day that some of the trails were opem for 2010 dirt season...and it was packed! Running late as usual I met up with John, Mat and my cousin Brian. We were out riding Lebanon for ~3 hours that day. Two of the three had never ridden there before so it was fun to show them around, including the X and XX sections ;)

Last week I hit Tranquility again and also spent a couple hours on Thursday on the road on the Orbea - it was wet and I figured I might get rained on and I did. Definitely not road bike weather, but a great workout nontheless. Also, I found some great roads to ride on! Some not-so-steep, but long climbs...and vice versa, just awesome for training!

No comments: