Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Regular Excercise

It sure feels like the groove is coming back. I've been training regularly and keeping up with the better nutrition...I've been cooking a lot lately. Other life stress is relatively low, all things considered. I'm only 10 minutes or less from work now which helps tremendously. I feel like I can go through an entire workout and stay concentrated. Rocky movies help ;-)

I got back from Denver late Sunday night and last night I scouted the area around my apartment and found some decent climbs within a mile that will for sure help with the workouts. More hills than around my house back in Coon Rapids! Excited to get out on the road! I love snow in the mountains or if there's enough to go snowmobiling, but neither really works here so...NO MORE SNOW!

Also...on another racing front...I've been doing a litte research on the auto racing scene around here. I forgot that Mid-America Motorplex is only 30 minutes form here! Hmmm...pondering some SCCA road racing for the future.

No comments: